RE: Digi_Cinema, more thoughts

I agree.  The fact that so many of us have found the recent (digital) Star
Wars projection a huge success, (and, as Ron pointed out, displayed at much
less than 1920x1080,) speaks volumes for how much better it will look in the
future, both in the theater as well as the home.  Consumer acceptance will
be slow, but as usual, there has been little or no education for the masses,
save the "HDTV is Here!" ads for The Good Guys.