Re: Consumer Reaction To Digi-Projection

<< If anybody is getting a player, make sure it is region free, that way you
 can see all the top transfers on DVD  that have been done on a 'Spirit'. >>

I was not aware that all the "top transfers" had been done on a Spirit. That
may come as a bit of a surprise to those of us who have been mastering on
Cintel machines. Our old MK III HD machine(now retired, RIP) created some of
the best looking DVD's I've seen, and the C-Reality produces an image as good
as anything else out there.
I'm not trying to start a fight, I just take exception to the idea that
*anything* good must have come from a Spirit.

As always, these opinions are my own, and I receive no reward for stating
them.

David Bernstein
Colorist
High Definition Telecine Center
Universal Studios

1056 subscribers in 41 countries on Tue Aug 24 02:38:02 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com