Re: Consumer Reaction To Digi-Projection (seriously)

> If we could truly deliver SD-DTV,
> then I'll bet many people would not believe the extra increment to HDTV to
> be worth the significant extra money. I harbor a profound suspicion that
> it's only because companies like my lame-ass cable provider send out such a
> sorry representation of NTSC that HD is really even an issue. Again: a
> significant improvement could be made for a lot less $$$ than tooling up
> for HD.

Buy a DVD player, lot's of improvement for less bucks. No ones mobile phone
going off every 10 minutes either!

(Don't give the ending away to sixth sense, very cool)

Another Brit

Paul.

1056 subscribers in 41 countries on Mon Aug 23 14:42:18 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com