MNR 11 & NTSC

Hello people at TIG:

  I would like to know if anybody has experience about working with an MNR 11
  noise reducer in NTSC. We do some jobs in NTSC -we rather work in PAL- and
  we found it does not work the same than in PAL and we can not clean many
spots.
  I read MNR 11 and it seems the only different thing I have to activate to
work
  in NTSC is PULLDOWN in SETUP menu -I set it to LEVEL 0 because we are
  working with a digital source-. I have found that sometimes it does not clean
  all the fields of a film frame -specially 3 fields frames-, and it seems
it sometimes
  repeat some field. Can anybody from NTSC world give some advice to someone
  from PAL world?.

  Bets regards.

		Javier Lopez

MADRID FILM LAB
Avda de los Madronos 25
    28043 MADRID
Tel. (+34) 91 748 95 00
Fax  (+34) 91 300 26 78
	              44 88
email: madrid-lab at mad.servicom.es

1055 subscribers in 41 countries on Fri Aug 20 04:43:53 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com