interest feel free to post to the group, but please make sure to cc:
his address below, thanks.

--Rob

  On 1999-08-05 at 21:16, Gary Lankford
  (lankford at garylankforddirector.com) wrote:

I recently saw a couple spots by Leonardo Ricagni, one for Blue Cross
and another for Hippo Drommo Argentino I am interested in the learning
the process that was used to achieve this look. Please write me at my
E-mail address, lankford at garylankforddirector.com, thank you.

1060 subscribers in 41 countries on Fri Aug 13 18:35:50 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com