Re: Field dominance.

Ivor Westpfahl/The Video Lab  26/07/99 13:47 :

> We have a situation where the our telecine will get itself out
> of step with the station and the dominance will be inverted.

I know you don't use a Keylink but,
is this abstract of the manual relevant for you?
--jp

   Noise Reducers:
   Warning! to avoid the one-field-delay which would at random toggle
   the field dominance, be sure the ŒVertical Positionš delay in the
   still store menu of the MNR11 is set to zero.
   Tech Desk, support at aaton.com

---
Thanks to Manny Cervantes for support in 1999
1053 subscribers in 41 countries on Tue Jul 27 07:43:43 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com