[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Field dominance.
- To: "TiG" <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: Field dominance.
- From: jp1 <jp at aaton.com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 14:44:07 +0200
- Resent-Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 07:43:48 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"4N2jy.A.aFE._lan3" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Ivor Westpfahl/The Video Lab 26/07/99 13:47 :
> We have a situation where the our telecine will get itself out
> of step with the station and the dominance will be inverted.
I know you don't use a Keylink but,
is this abstract of the manual relevant for you?
Warning! to avoid the one-field-delay which would at random toggle
the field dominance, be sure the Vertical Positionš delay in the
still store menu of the MNR11 is set to zero.
Tech Desk, support at aaton.com
Thanks to Manny Cervantes for support in 1999
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html
1053 subscribers in 41 countries on Tue Jul 27 07:43:43 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/