[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
transferring super tv
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: transferring super tv
- From: "Darren Lew" <dlew at interport.net>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 19:22:01 -0500
- Resent-Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 18:20:53 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"LFF9iD.A.LMC.RXll3" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
on the cinematography mailing list there's been some discussion about using
larger than normal
ground glass markings in super 35.
someone has wondered whether one might have a problem in telecine with
insufficient image area for tv transmission when using as much, say, as
.709" or .900" x .676" of the full aperture of .980" x .735".
i haven't had a problem myself, but i don't tend to shoot in a style or
shoot a subject matter where being on the edge is that critical.
anyone had any experience with this?
Thanks to Manny Cervantes for support in 1999
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html
1052 subscribers in 41 countries on Wed Jul 21 18:20:49 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/