RE: TI/DLP projector screening at Burbank AMC14

Reminds me that Dave Duncan, the TI guy at Burbank DLP screening, said that
the projection system could also be set up with a smaller screen in a
telecine suite so that you could see in real time how your corrections look
as you go. That sounds like the way to go if you're doing a transfer for
digital projection.

CB Gaines, colorist
Monaco Video, San Francisco
cbgaines at inreach.com

---
Thanks to Rich Torpey for support in 1999
1053 subscribers in 41 countries on Fri Jul 16 17:57:44 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com