Re: TI/DLP projector screening at Burbank AMC14

On Fri, 16 Jul 1999 15:26:54 EDT, you wrote:
>I did observe the dark, clipped
>black scenes, especially the one on the porch at night.

Interestingly, I had the identical experience with that scene at the other
theater (Pacific's Winnetka) using the other projector, so its origin must
be further back the chain. Other than that one scene, an excellent
experience overall, and clearly a glimpse into the not too distant future.

Considering the percentage of income derived from display prints, I'm
guessing all is not happiness and light over in New Jersey these days.

Bob Kertesz
BlueScreen LLC

The Ultimate in ULTIMATTE® compositing.

Thanks to Rich Torpey for support in 1999
1053 subscribers in 41 countries on Fri Jul 16 15:05:57 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com