Re: Davinci counter at 30 fps

At 11:24 PM 7/15/1999 -0500, Craig Leffel wrote:
...deletia....As Davinci will no longer roll the count over the way it used to -- I was stuck.

Craig, can you do the job under film footage? I've entered over sixty 1000+ reel starts with no problems. I assume that youre running in 'Cine mode' re-generating code from the gate tach. So your reel starting event in the daVinci is only for color correction reuse.

While everyone in the country may already know this "feature" ( I'm fairly new to a DUI),  I couldn't find any documentation about this, and while I may be the last one to know -- it didn't make me happy.

Documentation!!! I'm sure if you searched high and dry, you might find a couple of year old Kevin Shaw Renaissance manual. A DUI or NUI manual with factual current information is just a dream. Dont even ask Pandora for anything printed since 1980. Although I will say that Pandoras web information is far superior to daVinci's. Is it asking too much for a current HTML manual on a manufacturers website without password protection? Give me a linked bit of information over a dated printed manual anyday.

Ahhh...thats better.

Best,

Bob

Bob Festa                          mailto:festa at pacbell.net
Director of Advanced Imaging       mailto:festa at encorevideo.com
Encore Santa Monica     310 656 7663   KF6RKG --- Thanks to Rich Torpey for support in 1999 No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html 1053 subscribers in 41 countries on Fri Jul 16 13:39:35 CDT 1999 subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/