Re: Lighthouse Routers

"Winawer, Steve" wrote:

> Does anyone have any experience that they can share about this product?  We
> are building a new facility and are considering them for 601 and all audio.

Steve,
	I had used the 32x32 Lighthouse Digital 601 router in Atlanta and was
quite happy with them - excellent performance/price. The control panels
were a bit primitive compared to BTS and GVG but the operators managed
to get by.
	You might want to look at nVision also as an alternative.

--
Richard Torpey
MTI/The Image Group

---
Thanks to Rich Torpey for support in 1999
1047 subscribers in 41 countries on Thu Jul  8 13:31:25 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com