From: Julie Fontaine [mailto:erikjulie at videotron.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 1999 3:12 PM
To: multiple recipients of
Subject: [TIG] Green effect

Hello!

We have a problem with a film we are transfering. When it comes out of
the
lab, we transfer it right away and it waves from side to side in the
gate. If we wait 12 hours
and put it back on again it's fine. The lab calls it the green effect.
Does
anyone know about this?

Thanks!!!

Julie 8)

---
Thanks to Rich Torpey for support in 1999
1047 subscribers in 41 countries on Tue Jul  6 18:32:29 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com