Needed: Service manual for SONY MPU F100

Looking to borrow a service manual for a Sony MPU F100 frame
sync/transcoder.

Sony only has the manual available in microfiche, which does me no good at
all.

Alternately, if someone with a manual can tell me which of the many output
level alignment pots is which, that would also be fine (I just love it when
they don't bother to silkscreen function on the boards). There are too many
outputs to use the "wet finger" method.

--Bob

Bob Kertesz
BlueScreen LLC

The Ultimate in ULTIMATTE® compositing.

Thanks to Rich Torpey for support in 1999
1043 subscribers in 41 countries on Fri Jul  2 10:37:03 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com