Dailies

Randy wrote:
 > Dailies are the most difficult form of Telecine projects that I have ever
worked on.

Exactly! So who pays for these tools that have been added to the telecine
suites? Not the Producers, the prices that are being quoted out there for
video dailies are not justifiable IMHO.
I truly believe that the end of film production in the future will be
related to th lack or abscence of qualified techs, we already have this
happening in this country with the polarization of production and service
base facilities to the respective coasts.

Vincent Hogan
Executive V.P.,Timer,Printer, Developer,Prep,Colorist,Post Production
Supervisor, Lab Liason, Cinematographer and Producer of "The Dweller In The
Dark", now in post production:)
Continental, Miami

---
Thanks to Rich Torpey for support in 1999
1043 subscribers in 41 countries on Thu Jul  1 10:32:35 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com