RE: Dailies

Hi Wilf and the Tiggers (no relation to the bouncing thing)

I am the Facilities Manager at a dailies house in London.

We are in just the same situation as you. More complex jobs for no more
money. Poor or non existent camera sheets. Camera sheets that read 'Super
16' when the cameraman has shot on double perf.

Need I go on?

You are not alone !

Maybe I should write a book titled: 'Dailies for Dummies'

Jeff Booth

---
Thanks to Rich Torpey for support in 1999
1042 subscribers in 41 countries on Thu Jul  1 05:01:27 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com