Dailies

steve wrote:

>  How do you want them? How will you get them?...many times jobs come in >with little or no information....Dailies, Dailes what you get depends a lot on
>the information you send to us.... why else would you play Russian Roulette
>with a 45 caliber automatic.

Hear, Hear! Now only if we could get the DP's, Producres, and Ad Agency
folks to
read Steve's Most Excellent Post. (Steve, you are not alone.)

-- Ed Colman-SuperDailies
Cinematographer Supervised Dailies
www.superdailies.com

---
Thanks to Rich Torpey for support in 1999
1040 subscribers in 41 countries on Mon Jun 28 17:23:36 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com