Re: Electrum

 >The emotion referred to in category 8, by the way, can include being
angry,
> which is what I am right now. There's been more frigging intelligent
debate
> about Spirit vs. C-Reality vs. ITK vs. Sony on the goddam Flame-News page
> for Christ's sake. Ask Steve Flippen.

Thanks Mike for illustrating my point with regards to the usefulness of the
info on the TIG as of late. Why the hell has there been more dialog
regarding new telecine technology on the flame-news than here on the
"telecine" user group.

Steve Flippin, Dir. of Engineering
Crash & Sue's, Minneapolis

---
Thanks to Cliff Laidlaw for support in 1999
1046 subscribers in 41 countries on Mon Jun 14 10:15:31 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com