bitter and twisted

At 03:26 PM 6/11/1999 -0700, Mike (the Brit) Orton wrote:

>Oh and another thing. You cant expect just Festa and me to be the only wit
>on this group. Where the F*CK did everybody's sense of humor go?

Mike I'm honored that you've made me an honorary brit thanks to sarcastic
wit. Do I get to wear the funny pants like you now???

Bob Kertesz wrote:

>I'm at least as funny as Festa, and a lot more bitter and twisted overall.

He's got you here Mike. Kertesz is a pretty sick post puppy. His attitude
has gotten him in more trouble than I care to step in. I'll never forget
Bob's business card when we were all calling ourselves 'colorists'... his
title was 'telecine terrorist'. That was good stuff, In the face of a
decaying second? tour of duty at Editel L.A., no less.

While were at it, there should be room at this table for Craig Leffel at
Optimus. He's got that corn-fed midwest bark that I find appealing when
aimed at manufacturers.

I hope the rest of you arent this tight lipped in sessions. I personally
love all of the characters on this channel.

Best humor,

Bob

Bob Festa									   mailto:festa at pacbell.net
Director of Advanced Imaging		mailto:festa at encorevideo.com
Encore Santa Monica		310 656 7663	KF6RKG

---
Thanks to Cliff Laidlaw for support in 1999
1045 subscribers in 41 countries on Sun Jun 13 23:30:55 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com