Re: Personal feelings

On 1999-06-13 at 15:03, Rob Lingelbach (rob at alegria.com) wrote:

> Example: newspaper.  Articles written by correspondents
> are ostensibly commercial-free, but advertising is included in
> distinct and separate ways.

following up my own post, and on further thought, the model of a
newspaper might well serve in other ways.  Articles, advertising,
editorial, and letters to the editor.  Might we not consider a
"letters to the editor" section of the TIG that would be a
manufacturer response area, distinct from the marketing/classifieds of
the telecine-announce digest?  The "letters" would most likely be
moderated.

--Rob
TIG admin

Thanks to Cliff Laidlaw for support in 1999
1045 subscribers in 41 countries on Sun Jun 13 15:20:01 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com