Micro-mirror semiconductor devices

All,

Does anybody know the url's for the devices used in the new digital
projection systems?

I have searched the Texas Instruments website and cannot find any
data on these systems or the technology used in them.

I am interested in device data/specs, theory of operation and
application notes for these "micro-mirror" devices from all the
manufacturers who make them.

I would also welcome any insights about these devices, especially from
engineers who have implemented them.

Please feel free to email me directly to preserve TIG bandwidth.

Thanks,

Steve Chris  12Jun99

"We are either perfect or we are learning"     Alan Hart 1991

---
Thanks to Crawford Communications for support in 1999
1045 subscribers in 41 countries on Sat Jun 12 09:53:28 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com