[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Micro-mirror semiconductor devices
- To: TIG <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Micro-mirror semiconductor devices
- From: Steve Chris <wavguide at desertsurf.com>
- Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 07:53:13 -0700
- Resent-Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 09:53:33 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"ad6LuD.A.zkD.oRnY3" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Does anybody know the url's for the devices used in the new digital
I have searched the Texas Instruments website and cannot find any
data on these systems or the technology used in them.
I am interested in device data/specs, theory of operation and
application notes for these "micro-mirror" devices from all the
manufacturers who make them.
I would also welcome any insights about these devices, especially from
engineers who have implemented them.
Please feel free to email me directly to preserve TIG bandwidth.
Steve Chris 12Jun99
"We are either perfect or we are learning" Alan Hart 1991
Thanks to Crawford Communications for support in 1999
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html
1045 subscribers in 41 countries on Sat Jun 12 09:53:28 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/