Re: Electrum

>Oh and another thing. You cant expect just Festa and me to be the only wit
>on this group. Where the F*CK did everybody's sense of humor go?

So, you quote my original message (which I thought was some reasonably
funny, acerbic writing), leaving out the setup line at the top which
encourages the pissing contest between manufacturers by offering them
prizes, then you say you and Festa are the only wits in the group?

I'm hurt. :-).

I'm at least as funny as Festa, and a lot more bitter and twisted overall.

Bob Kertesz
BlueScreen LLC

The Ultimate in ULTIMATTE® compositing.

Thanks to Crawford Communications for support in 1999
1044 subscribers in 41 countries on Sat Jun 12 05:43:37 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com