[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Subject: Varicon system
- From: Ester Vila <ester.dream at mx3.redestb.es>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 07:55:27 -0500
- Old-Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 14:46:04 +0200
- Old-X-Envelope-To: telecine-request
- Resent-Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 19:14:44 -0500
- Resent-From: rob at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-Id: <E10sbRc-0004eO-00 at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
Hi, bests wishes from Barcelona.
I'm writting you to recover some information about telecining negative
shooted whit the Varicon system from Arriflex. We're going to make a
commercial in 35 mm.shooted with this system. Is the first time we do it
and we want to know if we have to do some special kind of threatment in
telecine. Our director is very worried about the results and he also
have asked to me to find out where is the best place to do this telecine
if it really needs especial features or abilitys.
I'll be very gratefull if some good person could give me some answers or
Thank you in any case.
Postproduction Manager Dream Team Producció, S.L.
Thanks to Crawford Communications for support in 1999
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html
1046 subscribers in 41 countries on Fri Jun 11 19:14:48 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/