Re: Electrum

>Frankly, no-one wants to see a pissing contest between manufacturers.

I do. Maybe we should put it to a vote and if the majority want it, it
should proceed, with prizes awarded at the end.

Here are some suggested categories:

Best factual statement with supporting evidence

Best non-factual statement with supporting evidence

Best half-truth

Longest statement without actually saying anything

Most condescending response

Most cutting sarcasm

Best invocation of the moral high ground

Best emotional endorsement by a colorist, living or dead

Bob Kertesz
BlueScreen LLC

The Ultimate in ULTIMATTEŽ compositing.

Thanks to Crawford Communications for support in 1999
1046 subscribers in 41 countries on Fri Jun 11 12:40:31 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com