Re: Pandora 'Stuff'

Actually Bob, it was, but only you noticed ;-)

But seriously, its like so many other products that
are great but don't quite meet the requirements what
ever they may be: Betamax, yadda yadda.

I think there are one or two floating around London,
one in Bristol.  One or two in South America and
Europe.  This is only from memory, so others would
have to confirm.

I don't receive anything from any of these companies
either....  I think they would ask for their money
back if I did!

Ken