(TIG) ITK Rebuttal to Paul Grace's Electrum enty

Oh dear, our young Mr. Grace has unwittingly unleashed the wrath of a
"third party supplier" by offering some helpful telecine information
to our friends at NRK.

I agree with the gentleman at Cintel that Dave Corbett - did he once
work with Alan Nicholls - has abused the TIG with these open
replies.... what a load of old Y fronts.

Sorry ITK - but who do you think you are?  Cintel have contributed
most of the hard work over the years in producing a first class
telecine which we all enjoy making a living out of and which
thankfully to Cintel is still the industries number one favourite
transfer machine.

Paul Grace plays an active and valuable part on the TIG with many
useful replies to an industry which has many unanswered questions.
He may not always be right.. but then who is in this industry ....

Carry on Mr Grace.

I don't normally do this "stuff" but can we have some normality
returned to the TIG and leave the soaps to the broadcasters.
Stuart Gray
Managing Director

---
Thanks to Crawford Communications for support in 1999
1044 subscribers in 41 countries on Thu Jun 10 05:30:06 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com