RE: Re: Corbitt: Rebuttal to Paul Grace's "Electrum" entry

and here are Chuck Spaulding's comments:
---

This is in response to the "equal time" email.  Paul's comments about the
Electrum where simply that, his comments.  Although I'm sure the people at
Cintel appreciate them, Paul does not speak for Cintel.

I value the information that is decimated through the TIG and get great
satisfaction out of the often harmonious way people express their ideas
together.  This is a good forum for people to vent their ideas - ideas that
help our industry.

However, I found it disturbing, and I must say, frustrating - when I read
the email from Dave Corbitt.  This is a blatant add for ITK with many a
disparaging remark regarding the Electrum and Cintel.  Most, if not all of
Paul's comments were taken out of context. I am not "defending" Paul's view
of the Electrum.  I'm sure he will respond to this himself.

I don't view this as a serious issue, but I am offended that this was
positioned as "equal time."  There's nothing equal about it.

Cordially,

Chuck Spaulding
Digital Film Product Manager
Cintel Inc.

---
Thanks to Crawford Communications for support in 1999
1047 subscribers in 41 countries on Tue Jun  8 20:13:40 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com

Thanks to Crawford Communications for support in 1999
1044 subscribers in 41 countries on Wed Jun  9 20:41:17 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com