Re: Pandora 'Stuff'

Bob said

"All,

I'm having the distinct pleasure of working with the latest Megadef product
from Pandora. With Seamus by my side, we are making wonderfull pictures
from the Spirit with 6 Mega 2 channels, and a gorgeous Platinum X11R6
compliant desktop.

Can a colorist ask for anything more than this?

The future is bright...

Bob"

My son, who is the musician of the family, tells me that if you toot your
horn too long and loud, the note become less sweet and more strident. What
can he possibly mean?

;-)

Mike O

---
Thanks to Crawford Communications for support in 1999
1045 subscribers in 41 countries on Wed Jun  9 13:21:56 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com