Re: Re: Corbitt: Rebuttal to Paul Grace's "Electrum" entry

Whoops, I upset you by using a London word called stuff. Unfortunately being
born in East London has it's bad points :)

I was not stating whether ITK "products" (not stuff) are good , bad, or
whatever. I just said they are not fitted as standard to an Electrum which
differs it to a Diamond and moves it towards a Gold.
Why are they not fitted?
Any third party mod's can of course be fitted to any machine in the field
and supported by ITK.
Indeed we have twiggi on our diamonds and they work fine, along with other
third party mods from other vendors. Dave Walker makes some good stuff
(whoops Products) also.

Please lighten up ;)

Paul.

---
Thanks to Crawford Communications for support in 1999
1046 subscribers in 41 countries on Wed Jun  9 04:25:36 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com