Re: Re: Editel

Robert Lund wrote:
> As I recall, in the late 70's, the SqueeZoom was the only box which could
> manipulate video "that way". I think Quantel came along a bit later. We had
> one of the early SqueeZoom's at Teletronics.

As I recall, we had a prototype model at Teletronics. The year was
1978.  We used it mostly to "fix" out of spec blanking on spot
commercial masters (who amongst us old timers remembers the
FCC "scare" of that time?)

Alan

Alan B. Rosenfeld
General Manager
SMA Video
100 Avenue of the Americas
10th Floor
New York, NY 10013
Voice: 212.226.7474
Fax: 212.941.0439
www.smavid.com

---
Thanks to Crawford Communications for support in 1999
1048 subscribers in 41 countries on Mon Jun  7 09:17:51 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com