Re: Filmrestoration

> NRK-Filmrestoration-section have been looking for a replacement for the very
> toxic "Triclor F45" for some time.
> We have found a "new" filmgluecleaner called "EXXOL HEPTAN" which is a
> complex petrolbased chemical, and the results has been very good so far.
> Nils Borge
> Senior filmtechnician
> Norwegian Broadcast Corp. Filmrestoration Lab
> NRK

Thanks for your findings.
I wonder if anyone from Lipsner smith could comment on this.
Any advice from them would be interesting.
We are using an alcohol based cleaner right now but are not faced with heavy
duty cleaning tasks.

Kind regards

Paul Grace
London.

http://www.firstart.co.uk

---
Thanks to Tektronix for support in 1999
1047 subscribers in 41 countries on Sat Jun  5 07:01:16 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com