Where was this one done?

Hi folks,
     As Rob was asking about a Sprint Spot for one of his clients, I realized I too could ask where, who, and with what equipment a spot was transferred.
     Whoever did the Sears Hardware spot with the paint cans and a bunch of other gorgeous scenes, if you're on this list I salute you!  Man, that spot really peels the electrons off my TeeVee!
     Nice work, and I'd be interested in knowing any details of this transfer, such as who shot it...
     Thanks,
Bob Lovejoy