Star Wars pirate Menace!

Paul Grace wrote:

> I heard from a Canadian friend of mine that they have caught the robbers who
> stole the Phantom Menace print in the US.
> Apparently the robbers ruined the print by placing it in a bath of water to
> try to hide their finger prints!! (or maybe they were not too impressed with
> the movie ;)  )
>
> There seems to be a copy of the Phantom Menace available on the internet for
> download (it's 1.2 gig in size)..

1.2 Gig, that's it? can't be very good copy then. My Reel is more than
half that size and it is only seven minutes long.

Steven Gladstone
Brooklyn Based, Cinematographer
http://home.earthlink.net/~veenotph

---
Thanks to Tektronix for support in 1999
1045 subscribers in 41 countries on Thu Jun  3 21:39:20 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com