7274 film stock coincidence

CB Gaines wrote:

> Fearing the wrath of our local Kodak rep, I hesitantly post this query.

I don't believe you have anything to fear from Kodak. I have never been
ill received bykodak, for bringing a suspected negative problem to them.
I'm fairly certain your Kodak representaktive would be very happy to
look at the transfer, and the negative, and evaluate the problem with you.

I really doubt Kodak wants any inferior stock on the market, let alone
with their name on it.

Steven Gladstone
Brooklyn Based, Cinematographer.
http://home.earthlink.net/~veenotph

---
Thanks to Tektronix for support in 1999
1044 subscribers in 41 countries on Thu Jun  3 12:11:42 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com