Re: Editel/LA

On 1999-06-01 at 14:47, bob at bluescreen.com (bob at bluescreen.com) wrote:

> I have some great memories from my first pass through there starting in
> Montreal in 1971 (the second pass with F

we could really start a storyfest here!  I'll never forget the many
people, some of the best in the industry, with whom I worked at Editel
over my 7 years there, incidents ridiculous and glorious, and the
famous banner up for a week on Highland Av.-- which I'll leave
for someone else to explain.

Thanks to Tektronix for support in 1999
1045 subscribers in 41 countries on Tue Jun  1 13:52:28 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com