Re: Editel

On 1999-05-23 at 11:10, steven behar (smt711 at gte.net) wrote:

> 90's,  the commercial market started the move to Santa Monica. It is
> still happening today. This definetly hurt Hollywood Post Production in
> the commercial market. It is to bad that the management did not listen
> to the talent and or clients about moving to the Santa Monica area. The

I think Editel made the decision, and in retrospect a wise one, to
stay in Hollywood and work more with the longer-form market.  Santa
Monica quickly became saturated with post houses, and the commercials
market has been unreliable in the last 18 months or so.

I echo your comments about Larry, and all the other very loyal and
long-serving employees of Editel (I was there only 8 years, it seems a
short time compared!) --Michael Canterbury, Dennis Philips, Bruce
Goodman, Scott Sevcik, and who could ever forget Juan and his helpful
ways.

Rob Lingelbach
FWC Dallas

Thanks to Philips for support in 1999
1045 subscribers in 41 countries on Sun May 23 18:49:16 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com