Re: Luminance fluctuations

Tim Bond wrote:
 Throughout the shoot there were subtle,
> uniform, luminance dips of approximately 1 - 2 IRE

Tim.
         Has the footage been checked for maintaining sync? Perhaps the camera
was Glitching?
OR

Did the exterior light levels also change with the interior? If not,
perhaps it was an electrical surge. It can happen. I watched as someone
using a Xerox machine in the same building we were tied into ( but not
using power from our tie in), would cause our lights to dim in a manner
similar to what you described.

Steven Gladstone
Brooklyn, Based Cinematographer
http://home.earthlink.net/~veenotph

---
Thanks to Philips for support in 1999
1041 subscribers in 41 countries on Wed May 19 08:24:25 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com