Re: Elec-tonic Cinema

Rob Lingelbach commented on the Telecine Internet Group:

> There are some features that I cannot conceive of being shot on anything
> but film-  "Central Station", the recent Brasilian film, comes to
> mind.
>-------------------<snip>-------------------<

And by the way, just to give credit where credit is due, that fine film was
color-corrected and transferred to 1080i HD on one of our Spirits by our own
Tom Nottingham at Complete Post.  There was also tons of DRS dirt-removal
fixes and other related work done by our hard-working staff.  It's a
terrific-looking film.

I agree, the film has an unusual "look" that would be nearly impossible to
match on pure video, regardless of format.

--Marc Wielage
  Complete Post / Hollywood

---
Thanks to Cintel for support in 1999
1037 subscribers in 41 countries on Fri May 14 20:20:11 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com