Re: Color Theory books

Minolta makes a great little booklet called "Precise Color Communication".
Not exactly geared towards film applications, but a great little
introduction. Cover such esoteric things as the L*a*b color space. I know
you have always wondered what that is...    :-)

I got mine from Minolta at 888 473 2656. You can also look at

<http://www.minoltausa.com>

no affiliation with Minolta whatsoever, just like them colorful pictures in
the booklet.

Cheers,

Marc Shipman-Mueller, Camera & Digital Systems Technical Representative
Arriflex Corporation; 1646 N. Oakley Ave, Suite #2, Chicago, IL 60647-5319, USA
Tel: 773 252 8003, Fax: 773 252 5210
Email: msmueller at arri.com, Web: http://www.arri.com

---
Thanks to Cintel for support in 1999
1036 subscribers in 41 countries on Fri May 14 07:34:44 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com