Re: Color Theory books

At 09:32 13-05-99 -0400, you wrote:

> Carlos Ortega wrote:
>
> > I would like to pick up a few books on the subject: color theory, film
> > in relation to video and the like, as well as manuals.
> > ANY help on the subject will be most appreciated.

I would recommend:

Number by Colors : A Guide to Using Color to Understand Technical Data
by Brand Fortner, Theodore E. Meyer, Ted Meyer
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0387946853/002-1184016-2277223

and I would also suggest Charles Poynton's A Technical Introduction to Digital
Video
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/047112253X/qid=926633827/sr=1-4/002-1
184016-2277223

Cheers,

Adrian Costoya <acostoya at arnet.com.ar>
Director of Engineering
Metrovision Producciones S.A.
Buenos Aires - Argentina
http://www.metro.com.ar
http://www.costoya.com

---
Thanks to Cintel for support in 1999
1037 subscribers in 41 countries on Thu May 13 17:26:51 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com