Re: Transferring really old film...

J P Owens wrote:
  The film also looks like it was shot at
> about 18 fps.  How common was that in those days?

Hi Joe ;
18 FPS was the target but remember this footage is most likely hand
cranked, so how much coffee did the camera man have that day? Or didn't
he have his coffee yet? I've done my share of 20's footage and found
that 18 fps still felt too fast. I've backed it down to 16 fps on
occasion.
Jim Mann
Freelance Colorist
570-424-7322

---
Thanks to Cintel for support in 1999
1036 subscribers in 41 countries on Thu May 13 10:19:21 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com