Re: subcribe

Carlos Ortega wrote:

> I would like to pick up a few books on the subject: color theory, film
> in relation to video and the like, as well as manuals.
> ANY help on the subject will be most appreciated.

Carlos;
	Kodak puts out several good publications on film and color theory.
A couple are;
"Eastman Professional Motion picture Films" Kodak Publication No. H-1
Cat 155 2280
"The Book of Film Care" Kodak Publication No.H-23 Cat 121 1317
I recommend both these books for the novice colorist and require it of
any colorist I begin training. You can reach the kodak info center at
1-800-242-2424.
Good Luck;
Jim Mann
Freelance colorist
570-424-7322

---
Thanks to Cintel for support in 1999
1036 subscribers in 41 countries on Thu May 13 08:25:54 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com