subcribe

Hello.

I am a video editor and would like to "peruse" into the field of Film to
tape transfer(s).
I work at a place -Cinemakit, Venezuela- that has a Rank Cintel Mark
III, 4:2:2 telecine machine.
It runs with "amigo" software. To my understanding, this is a rather old

fashioned system but a good place to start.
A bad place to start, however, is with the client watching your every
move.
I would like to pick up a few books on the subject: color theory, film
in relation to video and the like, as well as manuals.
ANY help on the subject will be most appreciated.

Carlos Ortega
AVID Editor.
Caracas, Venezuela
<ortega at cantv.net>

---
Thanks to Options International for support in 1999
1021 subscribers in 41 countries on Wed May 12 20:35:05 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com