Re: The TIG is awfully quiet!

On 1999-04-28 at 05:46, Bob Buckner (bbuckner at sprynet.com) wrote:

> Rob,
> I haven't been getting any TIG postings for several days now.  Is
> something amiss?

Quoting my own message of last week that went out to everyone, I
guess a lot of people didn't read it-- I've been getting many
questions about why there aren't messages in the mail from the TIG--
this has happened every year since 1994 when the group was founded.

the below is in its entirety at
http://www.alegria.com/telecine/mhonarc/1999/msg00468.html

> The NAB convention is almost over, and if this year is like the past
> few years, don't be surprised if there is a dearth of messages on this
> group for a little while-- it seems we get our fill of networking and
> come back satiated, and in no need of new connections for a while.

for me, I came back to a huge backlog of work and mail, so sorry if
I've been slow catching up.

--Rob
TIG admin

NAB telecine product focus at
http://www.alegria.com/tig3/TIGNABFS99.txt

Thanks to DAV and Dave Walker for support in 1999
1031 subscribers in 41 countries on Mon May  3 22:37:57 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com