RE: NAB 99

Chris writes,

>I think one big piece of news is the HDTV telecine of Innovations TK.  While
>the prototype on display was not  ready to make pictures yet, I'd have to
>say that this is by far the most audacious Mk. III "upgrade" ever attempted.

An obvious oversight on my part. (My apologies to the folks at ITK) I did
stop by and speak with them regarding the upgrade path, and I must say that
the ideas sound very good. I am looking forward to seeing images off the
machine.

Steven Flippin,  Director of Engineering
Crash & Sue's Film\Video Post,  Minneapolis, MN

---
NAB telecine product focus at
http://www.alegria.com/tig3/TIGNABFS99.txt

Thanks to DAV and Dave Walker for support in 1999
1029 subscribers in 41 countries on Mon May  3 08:45:36 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com