Germany
Tel.  00 49 / 89 / 38 09-15 15
Fax   00 49 / 89 / 38 09-15 49
Email GBornkessel at arri.de

I hope this is useful for you (I do not receive compensation from
ARRI TV).

Best regards

Stefan (has been Telecine Engineer at ARRI TV in former times)

---
NAB telecine product focus at
http://www.alegria.com/tig3/TIGNABFS99.txt

Thanks to DAV and Dave Walker for support in 1999
1023 subscribers in 41 countries on Mon Apr 19 09:15:05 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com