TIG NAB focus sheet *last call*

just a couple of days until the release of the final version of the
TIG NAB focus sheet.  It's coming along nicely but still no equipment
information from the following manufacturers:

Avica
Digital Voodoo
Pandora
Sierra Design Labs
Snell & Wilcox
Sprocket Digital

so if I don't have this information in the next couple of days, I'll
be distributing in final version a slightly, sadly, incomplete guide
to the show for telecine professionals, which I really don't want to
do.

Current version is at:

http://www.alegria.com/tig3/TIGNABFS99.txt

quick NAB telecine product focus at
http://www.alegria.com/tig3/TIGNABFS99.txt

Thanks to John Abt of AJA Video Systems for support in 1999
1022 subscribers in 41 countries on Mon Apr 12 18:51:37 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com