The kit actually replaces the Festival kit, and requires only Accuglow
lite, since it has its own burn correction features. Auto alignment
takes about 30 seconds, and once aligned the shading is way better than
was ever possible with the manual tweaks.
The kit is available from Options.
Usual disclaimers re: monetary rewards etc.
Mal

> Wilf Giovanella wrote:
>
> I am looking for information on "auto burn/shading" options for Mk III
> to work along with Festival and Accuglow upgrades. Any user feedback
> on effectiveness, ease of use advantages and disadvantages would be
> appreciated.

"Digital doesn't mean better, rather the mediocrity is preserved"

Malcolm J. Todd,	email malt at omnicon.com.au
Omnicon Video, 		Voice....+(612) 9439 6600
Sydney, Australia	Fax......+(612) 9906 3246

---
quick NAB telecine product focus at
http://www.alegria.com/tig3/TIGNABFS99.txt

Thanks to John Abt of AJA Video Systems for support in 1999
1022 subscribers in 41 countries on Mon Apr 12 17:15:37 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com