TIG graphics help?

I'm in need of a bit of help from someone who has a few minutes with
Photoshop and is familiar with dpi and absolute image size.

I'm placing an ad for the TIG with LA411 Digital, and their
specifications are:

format/byte order: Mac
1/3 page, 4 13/16" W x 2 5/8" H
Photoshop 300 DPI TIFF or EPS (CMYK or Grayscale; for this, Grayscale
  is fine)

I have a mockup of the ad at http://www.alegria.com/com/411_ad.tiff
..but the dimensions aren't right.  The text above the TIG logo can
change size and font to fit the specifications, as can the white
padding around the TIG logo, though the logo is preferably biased
toward the right bottom corner.  Can anyone help me do a quick, simple
layout?

(this ad is a complimentary return for the help we gave LA411 in
transmitting colorist directory data over the past few months).

--Rob
TIG admin

quick NAB telecine product focus at
http://www.alegria.com/tig3/TIGNABFS99.txt

Thanks to Rich Lyons of Preferred Video Products for support in 1999
1018 subscribers in 41 countries on Mon Apr  5 21:39:34 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com