Fwd: New Aaton 24mm format

Bill Hogan 1/04/99 19:45 :

> JP:  You have to be careful in posting stuff to the TIG  [..]
> See you at NAB.  Are you serving French wine in your booth?

Don't you think this format should survive April 1st?
As an origination medium for the 1080/24p post-prod format
it is better than Super16 and more economical than 35mm.
Next year we will introduce an improved 26mm version to be on a
par with the many formats video offers.

No french wine but the grilled red "poisson d'Avril" which appears
on the opening page of  www.aaton.com

--jp

1015 subscribers in 41 countries on Thu Apr  1 14:00:21 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com