[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: HD film finish?
- To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: RE: HD film finish?
- From: "Case, Dominic" <Dominic_Case at atlab.com.au>
- Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 11:04:16 +1100
- Resent-Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 07:51:22 -0600
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"sXsCsB.A.L8C.VD5-2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
>some effects involved, and the length is :60 (that's seconds,
Now that's different.
If there are digital effects, might as well do the whole :60 that way. An
"HD kine" is probably going to be the same thing on the same machine as a
digital film recording. Almost as good as real film.
email: cased at atlab.com.au
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html
1017 subscribers in 41 countries on Fri Mar 26 07:51:18 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/